1600 Centennial Place
520 3rd Avenue SW
Calgary AB T2P 0R3
Henry Chan’s litigation practice focuses on commercial litigation with an emphasis on foreclosures and collections. He has experience with insurance matters that includes coverage opinions and dispute resolution. Henry has drafted pleadings and other legal documents, negotiated settlements, and advised clients throughout the litigation process. His principal clients are financial institutions, oil and gas companies, and construction companies. He also advises corporations and individuals on immigration matters and assists with temporary and permanent entry into Canada and the US.
- Nose Creek Sports and Recreation Association (Cardel Place) – Director (since 2009)
- Lighthouse Landing Condominium Corporation – Director (2008-2011)
Papers & Presentations
- "Temporary Foreign Workers: 2012 Update", Banff Lake Louise Hotel Motel Association (2012).
- "Temporary Foreign Workers: Hiring, Retaining, & Firing", Banff Lake Louise Hotel Motel Association (2011).
- "Employing Foreign Workers: Immigration 101 (and 202)", Alberta Foodservice Expo (2011).
Alberta Bar (2007)
LL.B. (Victoria, 2006)
B.Sc. with Distinction (Calgary, 2001)