1500 Saskatoon Square
410 22nd Street East
Saskatoon SK S7K 5T6
Erin Bokshowan has assisted clients with a variety of corporate reorganizations and other transactions, and has experience dealing with shareholder agreements, trusts, partnership structuring, share purchase transactions, and asset purchase transactions. Erin regularly deals with both income tax and provincial sales tax issues. Erin also assists in the preparation of wills and other estate planning matters.
- SYPE (Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs) – Member (since 2009)
- The Saskatchewan Advocate – Former Editor (2009-2010)
- Saskatchewan Law Review – Board of Editors and Managing Editor (2006-2008)
- Campus Legal Services, Free Legal Clinic – Volunteer & Co-Director (2006-2008)
Papers & Presentations
- "Tax Planning 101", co-author with Todd Rosenberg, Canadian Bar Association (Saskatchewan) Mid-Winter Meeting 2013.
Awards & Distinctions
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Gold Medal (2008)
- Thomas Dowrick Brown Prize for Most Distinguished Graduate (2008)
- Walter and Hertha Tucker Fellowship for Academic Achievement and Contribution to University or Community Life (2008)
- Carswell and Canada Law Book Prize for Highest Academic Standing in the Class (2006, 2007, 2008)
- BLG Excellence Award for Highest Academic Standing (2006)