MLT Named a Finalist for 2012 SABEX Award for Community Involvement
Posted on Apr 18, 2012
For the second year in a row MLT has been named a finalist for the SABEX Award for Community Involvement. This award recognizes the business in the Saskatoon region that demonstrates exceptional performance in support of the arts, culture, amateur sports and education, or volunteer groups. The SABEX Awards will be presented at the Celebrate Success Gala May 17 at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon.
- Thursday Jun 13th 2013 Best Lawyers Recognizes 36 MLT Lawyers in 2013
- Monday Jun 10th 2013 Alberta Employment and Labour Update: Save the Date!
- Wednesday Jun 5th 2013 MLT Rocks for Charity
- Monday Jun 17th 2013 Supreme Court Issues Decision on Unionized Workplace Alcohol Testing
- Wednesday Jun 12th 2013 Case Comment: Behn v. Moulton Contracting Ltd., 2013 SCC 26
- Wednesday Jun 12th 2013 Case Comment: ABCA & Beaver Lake Cree Nation v. HMTQ (AB), Attorney General of Canada