Doug Hodson to Speak at Future of Law Conference
Posted on Jul 20, 2012
Douglas Hodson, Q.C. will join other distinuished lawyers, law professors and judges from across North America to speak at the Future of Law Conference to be hosted by the University of Saskatchewan's College of Law November 1-2, 2012. The conference will invite discussion and feature keynote addresses on key issues facing the profession in the years ahead. Keynote speakers include Judge Abdul Koroma of the International Court of Justice, internationally-renowned author Dr. Richard Susskind and retired Supreme Court Justice Ian Binnie, O.C. Doug will be a panelist for a discussion on Technology and the Law.
- Thursday Jun 13th 2013 Best Lawyers Recognizes 36 MLT Lawyers in 2013
- Monday Jun 10th 2013 Alberta Employment and Labour Update: Save the Date!
- Wednesday Jun 5th 2013 MLT Rocks for Charity
- Monday Jun 17th 2013 Supreme Court Issues Decision on Unionized Workplace Alcohol Testing
- Wednesday Jun 12th 2013 Case Comment: Behn v. Moulton Contracting Ltd., 2013 SCC 26
- Wednesday Jun 12th 2013 Case Comment: ABCA & Beaver Lake Cree Nation v. HMTQ (AB), Attorney General of Canada